HOPE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, BELIEVE, BEAUTIFUL, STRENGTH, CAPABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWARENESS, HELP, FAMILY

About Me

My photo
United States
I am a mother of 4 with a loving husband. I have been in chronic pain for years now. I have a support group but I need to do more to bring awareness to fibro an to get my feelings about about it so I hope that this will help. I am very loving an understanding.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday morning

Sundays I hurt a lot.  I do not know why that is.  My back is killing me, legs want to give out, an very sleepy, plus my arms an shoulders, can not for get about my neck lets just say the whole body.  SO I feel a little down but that happens when u are in pain like this.  SO I try to find ways to cheer me up so that I do not hurt more then I already do.  Some days this is very hard for me to do.  
So what is on my mind right know I have been thinking about the things I miss most that I have lost since I have had fibro, not lost but it puts me in to much pain to do.  I really miss working most people hate to work but I miss it a lot.  Also walking I missed it so much when I would get upset in anyway I would go for a walk just to clear my head an it always worked.  I also miss so many more things that I do not want to get into it all right know it is very depressing.  So I will think about what I am happy to have an that is my family an all my friends in  our group love all of you.  That is a better thing to think about.  I will write more later today or tonight talk later Tena   

No comments: