HOPE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, BELIEVE, BEAUTIFUL, STRENGTH, CAPABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWARENESS, HELP, FAMILY

About Me

My photo
United States
I am a mother of 4 with a loving husband. I have been in chronic pain for years now. I have a support group but I need to do more to bring awareness to fibro an to get my feelings about about it so I hope that this will help. I am very loving an understanding.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Night time 2-26-11

What a great day. I talked to my mom an sisters.  That is aways nice.  I got to spend time in my group I have missed them so much.  Was not able to be on do to a flare.  My kids were kinda crazy today I think it is Cabin fever an they could not go outside an play.  I did not do much but over all it is a great day.
So about fibro.  I have had a lot of pain in my right arm it is from the nerves I wish it would just go away but some wish will not be answered.  I have came to accept my fibro but it is still is hard at times.  So I am happy I had a good day.  It makes the pain better then when I feel sad or my anxiety, panic attacks kick in.  Most people think fibro is just pain but there is so much mental health that goes with it.  I also have noticed with a lot of fibro people that we all hurt at the same time.  I wonder why that is?  I have thought maybe cuz on of us hurt the others think about it an that makes us hurt more or maybe the weather.  I would love to figure that one out.  I thought about putting info up in this blog but I think that I will not unless people ask me about stuff the I will.  It is funny it is so hard for me to write on my good days but on my bad days I could write for hours.  So I really do not know what to say tonight but I had a great day.  So till tomorrow morning u all have a great night or day an enjoy every minute that you have they all matter.  <3 Tena 

No comments: