HOPE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, BELIEVE, BEAUTIFUL, STRENGTH, CAPABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWARENESS, HELP, FAMILY

About Me

My photo
United States
I am a mother of 4 with a loving husband. I have been in chronic pain for years now. I have a support group but I need to do more to bring awareness to fibro an to get my feelings about about it so I hope that this will help. I am very loving an understanding.

Friday, February 25, 2011

I had a good day today.  Still a painful one but I am happy that I was able to go to my group an talk with everyone.  I am also in a good mood I think that helps for the pain to.  So I plain on writing on here every day like a journal.  I plain on sharing my good days an bad days.  We all have ups an downs an I think that more people need to understand what it is like to have fibro an how scary it is.  I want to write in the mornings an evenings.  I may forget some days or am not able to write but this is my plain.  
 

No comments: