HOPE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, BELIEVE, BEAUTIFUL, STRENGTH, CAPABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWARENESS, HELP, FAMILY

About Me

My photo
United States
I am a mother of 4 with a loving husband. I have been in chronic pain for years now. I have a support group but I need to do more to bring awareness to fibro an to get my feelings about about it so I hope that this will help. I am very loving an understanding.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The faces Of fibromyalgia
Hate to see the disappointment in their eyes, when there are things I can not do
Hate to see the sadness in there eyes cuz they know it hurts me to get a hug
Hate it when they ask me to do something an it hurts me so bad cuz I can not
Hate to see the fear in there eyes when I fall down
Hate to see them upset cuz I need to lay down an can not spend the time with them \Hate Hate that we can not do everything a family should be able to cuz of the pain
Hate having fibromyalgia cuz it holds me back in life.
By Tena Pearson  12-30-10

The faces Of fibromyalgia
Why do people look at me different
Why do people judge me cuz they can not see the pain
Why do people not believe me
Why do people want me to do things I know I can not
Why was this sadness, pain and fear given to me
why do I have to suffer an others do not
Why ask Why 
By Tena Pearson  12-30-10

No comments: