HOPE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, SUPPORT, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, BELIEVE, BEAUTIFUL, STRENGTH, CAPABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, AWARENESS, HELP, FAMILY

About Me

My photo
United States
I am a mother of 4 with a loving husband. I have been in chronic pain for years now. I have a support group but I need to do more to bring awareness to fibro an to get my feelings about about it so I hope that this will help. I am very loving an understanding.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning

Well sleep like crap last night so that makes me in a lot of pain.  I have a sick kid home so she will have to go to the doctor's with me.  I do not like to bring them cuz it is very painful to go to the doctor's when they find out were your pain is.  So that upsets me.  I love my kids an they do so much for me an they know that I have pain that is something I can not hide from them but going to the doctor is different then at home.  So I am a little upset about it.  This something I do not want them to see :( .  I also have a really bad headache it sucks.  But I good news I get to see my sister an that is always nice an her little boy.  But I will write after my appt an tell u all what they said Tena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you're not well this AM. Be sure and let me know what doctor says. Hugs to your baby! Susan

Fibro Tena said...

thank you Susan. Still not better to night